Oct 12 through Nov 16th: Mondays 5pm – 6pm
Even if you know about the benefits of meditation and have experienced them at some point, you may not yet have a daily practice. You are not alone. With the demands of our busy modern lives, to sit still and not focus on the laundry list of things to do, to be alone with ourselves, is a challenging and confusing task.
In this 6 week series, Elizabeth will help you work through physical and mental obstacles and help you develop your own daily meditation practice.
To help you develop a 20-minute home practice, each session will be composed of:
• Beginning Yin yoga posture (a long-held gentle stretch) to prepare the body for sitting
• Pranayama (breath control) practice to connect the mind to the breath
• Dharana (concentration) practice on the breath to lead to Dhyana (meditation)
• Ending with Savasana (reclining relaxation)
• Discussion of our practice and experience to create a supportive environment, share our challenges and breakthroughs.
You will leave this series with an empowering tool for life to create greater mental, physical and emotional health.
Open to all levels. REGISTER HERE